Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My first Blog

Well here I am sitting in my office blogging. I never thought that I would of broke down and opened up a blog, and after I made fun of so many people for it. (i.e Dave Snyder). I hope that through this great discussion and learning can happen. All for the glory of Christ. I don't really don't know what I will do for my first "real" post. However, I am excited to see what will come of it. For know I will leave you with basic information about me

My name is Channing, and I am a student at Boyce College as well I am the Associate Minister to the Youth at Summit Baptist Church. I'm studying Worldviews and Apologetics for the purpose of ministy. In case you haven't noticed I have been called to serve in ministry. I enjoy sitting around a camp fire and reading a good book with my friends. I know it doesn't sound to exciting but that is how we roll in Kennesaw. Also I love Kayaking and if you have never been you really need to check it out. Well that is the basic run down of my life.

2 comments:

Dave Snyder said...

Channing, welcome to blogging! I look forward to reading your posts. Thank you for spinning me round round round.

Bruce Simon said...

Channing, welcome to Dave's master plan to have us all blogging. I look forward to reading more.